WordPress Website Building
I help you at a specific step of all along your project to build and design a beautiful and eco-friendly website!
Ok, concretely what do I do? See below my all the steps I can help you with.
For the first step for any WordPress Website Building, you will have a little work, because to start well, I will need a brief presenting your project.
The more detailed and precise the brief, the faster I understand your needs, the less back and forth we do and the faster your site is online 🙂
- Context and status of the project: is it a business creation? A redesign of an existing site? What is your activity and what are your services?
- Description of the need: Do you need a showcase site or an online store? How many languages do you want? Would you like links with other services such as a newsletter?
- Goal: we often have several goals, but what is the main reason for your site being? Is it a lever to bring your customers to the store? Create leads? Make an appointment ? Sell online? In other words, what do you want your visitors to do on your website?
- Target : Who are your customers and prospects?
- Go live target date
- Visual and graphic identity: you may share your logo, colors and fonts
- Benchmark: Do you have examples of websites or graphic atmosphere you like?
Eco-design & UX
From there, it’s my turn!
Once the brief is received and the estimate validated, I get to work and come back to you after a few days (depending on the size of the project) with the first mockups of your new site!
I work on a tool called Figma, for which you have access to with a simple link and where you can interact with the mockups by scrolling on mobile, or by going from page to page.
You can also give me your feedback directly on the mockups.
I work in an eco-design approach and offer mockups that are both well designed and more eco-friendly.
If you haven’t already signed up for a subscription with a web host, I suggest a local green web host.
I configure the SSL, the domain name and the redirections if necessary.
I can also accompany you on the selection and purchase of domain names if it is not already done.
Eco-friendly technical integration
Once this is all done, I integrate the content on WordPress.
I do this in an eco-friendly approach, reducing the weight of images and pages as much as possible.
Once everything is integrated, I send you the link of the site protected by a password, and I give you time to test and check that everything suits you.
If you develop a multilingual website, I show you the result on one language so that you can test the site and give me your possible feedback. Once the language version has been validated, I duplicate for the other languages.
When you give me your go, I put the site online and give you the full access to WordPress.
Google Ranking Optimization (SEO)
During the integration, I install the Yoast plugin and put in place all the best practices to optimize your ranking on Google (also called SEO).
A good SEO to be taken care over time. I also offer a service a dedicated service with audits and optimization monthly packages.
Contact me to find out more 🙂